The reason Patch 6.2 is a much-anticipated update is that it includes many interesting new modes and gameplay. Judging from the content previews previously released by Square Enix, the headline of this update is a casual island-building mode Island Sanctuary. The game's producer and director Yoshi-P gave a demo of the Island Sanctuary in the latest LIVE. In this mode, players can customize their farm, gather materials, build facilities, and take care of various creatures. In addition, we can also see in Patch 6.2:
1. New Main Scenario Quests - The epic story continues in this latest chapter.
2. New Side Story Quests - Experience the continuation of Tataru’s Grand Endeavor.
3. New Dungeon - New challenges await in the Fell Court of Troia.
4. New Trial - Band together with other players in a new trial with Normal and Extreme difficulties.
5. New 8-Player Raid - Abyssos is available in both Normal and Savage difficulties to challenge the most seasoned players and The Savage difficulty raid is planned for release one week after the launch of Patch 6.2.
6. New Unreal Trial - Battle against Sephirot in Containment Bay S1T7 (Unreal).
7. PvP Updates - PvP Series 2 and Crystalline Conflict Season 3 will begin with the release of Patch 6.2 and Hidden Gorge also resumes, along with adjustments to PvP actions and the Crystalline Conflict ranked matching system.
I have to admit, Patch 6.2 brings a lot of content, covering new content in various parts of FFXIV, in which we can start a new phase. If you want to stay one step ahead and earn rewards in PvP and dungeons,